Project Manager (Client Side) - Property / Construction / Civil
Signature Project Management is a mid-sized client side Project Management firm located in Sydney, currently undergoing significant growth. Our current project portfolio includes aged care; government; social & affordable housing; and residential & commercial sectors. We pride ourselves on providing independent advice, robust leadership, strong technical skills & sound management, resulting in high quality outcomes for our clients.
Our core value is Integrity; we say it as it is. We have a lively team of professionals who hold each other to a high standard and are eager to learn and to develop their careers.
Due to our pipeline of work stretching to regional NSW, we are seeking professionals who live and work in the local area.
Key Role Requirements:
- At least 10 years' industry experience as a client side Project Manager or relevant management role
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline e.g. building, construction management, engineering or quantity surveying
- Experience acting as "Superintendents Rep" or "Principal's Authorised Person"
- Project Management of buildings & civil work to a value of $10M
- Design Management
- Understanding of Govt (local and state) Tender & Procurement requirements
- Be able to supervise & monitor works for WHS compliance, Environmental & Quality worksmanship
- Contract Administration
- Strong knowledge of core Microsoft packages including Project
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Current Drivers Licence & own vehicle
- Industry Induction Care
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Australian Residency
The applicant should provide examples demonstrating their ability & experience in:
- Construction contracts & administration - D&C Contracts
- Problem solving
- Stakeholder management & building strong professional relationships
- Tender procurement documentation & processes
- Time management
- Understanding of Work, Health & Safety
- High level financial management & budget control
- Risk management
Or apply on Seek.